Zdzisław Rapacki, PhDPresident of APUI
Jakub Brdulak, PhDAPUI, ASHOKA
Juliusz Szymczak-GałkowskiMinistry of Science and Higher Education
Daniel LalaVice President of Asseco Data Systems S.A.
Jan Fazlagić, PhDVice President of APUI, UEP
Prof. Łukasz SułkowskiPresident of the Management Board, PCG Polska, Polish Accreditation Committee, Jagiellonian University
Prof. Krzysztof DiksPresident of Polish Accreditation Committee
Prof. Andrzej KraśniewskiKRASP
Prof. Ulrich HommelDirector Quality Services and Director Business School Development.
Frank Hoffann, PhDHHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Ihsan ZakriManager, AACSB International
Phyllis Okrepkie, PhDPresident of IACBE
Daniela IaconaCAE, Senior Manager, ABET
Joseph PilkingtonAccreditation Manager Association of MBAs, AMBA
Denis McGrathVice President of ENAEE
Bohdan Macukow, PhDKAUT
Ivana MarinkovicAssociate Director for Central and Eastern Europe, EFMD
Jakub WojnarowskiHead of ACCA Poland & Baltic States
Alenka Braček Lalić, PhDCEEMAN International Quality Accreditation Director
The international accreditation conference organized by APUI took place on January 11, 2018 at Novotel Warsaw. The conference aimed to inform Poland’s higher education institutions regarding international accreditations and how they can benefit from them in adapting to the current challenges faced by Polish universities. We are happy to hear that the participants were extremely satisfied with the opportunity to receive first hand information from experts of the most respectable accreditation instutions
What to expect?
- Why is the success of the internationalization process strongly associated with the success of accreditation?
- What threats await Polish universities that are not properly accredited but at the same time want to be international?
- What is the accreditation process from the perspective of an accreditation institution?
- What are the most frequent weaknesses of Polish universities from the perspective of accreditation institutions?
- Why accreditation can be called an “admission ticket” to the first league of world universities?
- What is the role of accreditation in assessing the credibility of a university in the international education market?
- What other benefits, in addition to the possibility of increasing the level of internationalization, an accreditation provides?
- What impact can accreditation have on the organizational culture and internal processes of the university?
- certificate of participation for universities,
- participation certificate for university representative / participant,
- conference materials,
Who are invited?
Representatives of Polish universities. In particular rectors, chancellors and deans, heads of departments with foreign partners, vice-rectors for teaching, vice-rectors for research, vice-rectors for development, and internationalization and accreditation.
*There is an ongoing call for project proposals, “international accreditations”, under measure 3.3 Internationalization of Polish higher education, through which all expenses for acquiring international accreditations can be financed
More info >>>
At the workshop you will learn:
- How is the accreditation process going,
- what are the procedures, standards and criteria for granting accreditation,
- how to prepare your university for accreditation,
- what are the fees,
- discussion panel / consultation.