Conference on University Accreditations
January 11, 2018
Warsaw, PolandWe are pleased to invite you to the international accreditation conference which will take place on January 11, 2018 in Warsaw. The conference aims to inform Poland’s higher education institutions regarding international accreditations and how they can benefit from them in adapting to the current challenges faced by Polish universities. What to expect?
- Why is the success of the internationalization process strongly associated with the success of accreditation?
- What threats await Polish universities that are not properly accredited but at the same time want to be international?
- What is the accreditation process from the perspective of an accreditation institution?
- What are the most frequent weaknesses of Polish universities from the perspective of accreditation institutions?
- Why accreditation can be called an “admission ticket” to the first league of world universities?
- What is the role of accreditation in assessing the credibility of a university in the international education market?
- What other benefits, in addition to the possibility of increasing the level of internationalization, an accreditation provides?
- What impact can accreditation have on the organizational culture and internal processes of the university?
- How is the accreditation process going,
- what are the procedures, standards and criteria for granting accreditation,
- how to prepare your university for accreditation,
- what are the fees,
- discussion panel / consultation.
- Part I & II – free participation
- Part III – Workshops:For members of the APUI Association
- – free participation for one participant and 50% discount for each additional person,
- : participation in one workshop – 600 zł; participation in two workshops – 950 zł